The Eve of the Exodus!

It seems like I have waited for this day for so long! It is truly the most anticipated. Took so much for it to finally arrive, from stolen passports to delayed departures and waiting on tickets, finally it is the eve of my exodus from the rock! Of course it is with mixed emotions that I say goodbye to my beautiful Island in the sun! My country is so extraordinarily beautiful and although I have seen many countries in Europe, some in the Caribbean, the US and Canada I have yet to tap into all it's best kept secrets. One day I will. For now this marks a close to one chapter in my life and the commencement of another!

Tomorrow at 9:40 I will exit Nassau, Bahamas on a huge metal bird that defies the laws of gravity and start the leg of an amazing journey into the unknown. The Republic of Georgia awaits in all its spleandour and I cannot wait to discover all that the best kept secret that the European Continent has to offer. I would be remiss if I did not say that I am sad to leave my wonderful family and my well chosen friends. It has been hard leaving you all behind but I know that this is only the beginning of a new era in my life!

Tomorrow I will prepare to leave you all and with great trepidation, excitement, wonder and yearning for the unknown but I promise you I will return a wiser woman having learned great lessons from the professor of Experience. So with great pleasure I say goodbye Nassau and Garmajoba Sakartvelo! (hello Georgia)

Comments